Napali Sunset Tour
There’s nothing like a Kauai sunset. And there’s no place better to see it than on the water. Watch the colors of the coastline change as the sun sinks into the ocean; it’s truly gorgeous. Make sure you bring your camera on this spectacular sightseeing tour.
Tour Times & Prices
- Check in at 2:30 p.m. at our Port Allen location (time varies by season)
- Tour Length 3½ hours
- For safety, no children under 5 allowed on this tour
- Tax not included
Your Tour Includes
This pure Kauai Sunset Cruise is for those of you who want to see the Napali Coast and do some whale watching, but are not interested in snorkeling. On-board, help yourself to a delicious selection of locally made dinner items, island juices, soft drinks, beer, wine, mai tais and champagne at sunset. Kauai dinner cruise returns to Port Allen after sunset. Napali Sunset Cruise
- Pupu Platter: Cheese, Cold Cut Meats & Crackers
- Vegetable platter: Carrot Sticks, Celery Sticks, Bell Peppers, Cherry Tomatoes, Black Olives, Cucumber with Homemade Ranch and Hummus dip
- Kalua pork and island fish tacos, beans, flour and corn tortillas, salad mix, cheese, sour cream, homemade salsa and guacamole, along with corn chips
- Homemade Chocolate Chip and Ginger Molasses Cookies
- Beverages include: Beer, Wine, Mai Tai’s, Champagne, Water, Assorted Soft Drinks and Island Juices
Make your reservations online and save $15 per person! Note that tours often fill up 3-5 days in advance. Booking your tour early in your vacation window is a good idea in case weather forces us to postpone your tour.
To reserve Holo Holo for private group tours of Niihau and the Napali Coast: Contact Us.
Holo Holo: Our 65' Power Catamaran
Holo Holo is Kauai’s fastest tour vessel. At 65′, this agile power cat is long and wide enough to give you a swift, adventurous ride even at her top speeds. She’ll get you to the Napali Coast or Niihau faster than anyone else! She can carry 65, but we keep the numbers to 49 or less, which means more room to sightsee, snorkel, relax and enjoy all that Kauai has to offer.
Built with safety and comfort in mind, Holo Holo’s design is wide enough to eliminate any long, side-to-side rolling motion and the hulls are narrow to slice easily through the water, resulting in a smooth ride. And Holo Holo was designed and built specifically to handle the channel waters that separate the islands. With twin 450hp turbo diesels for propulsion, we get you to the beautiful sights of Napali and Niihau faster than any other vessel.
There are two heads (bathrooms) located on deck for your convenience (no need to climb or descend a ladder to use the facilities), with ample room to change into your bathing suit in privacy. Holo Holo also boasts a huge shaded cabin with windows that open to allow fresh ocean breezes.