- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 5-12
Watch the colors of the coastline change as the sun sinks into the ocean; it’s truly gorgeous. Make sure you bring your camera on this spectacular sightseeing tour.
This pure Kauai sightseeing tour is for those of you who want to see the Napali Coast and do some whale watching but are not interested in snorkeling. On board, help yourself to a delicious selection of appetizers and dinner, island juices, soft drinks, beer, wine, mai tais, and champagne at sunset. Tour returns to Port Allen after sunset.
- Meat, Cheese + Cracker Platter
- Veggie Crudité (GF/V)
- Homemade Spinach Dip (V)
- Homemade Roasted Red Pepper Hummus (GF/V)
- Edamame (GF/V)
- Fresh Pineapple with Mint Leaves (GF/V)
- Somen Salad (V/GF)
- Local Garden Mixed Greens, Tomato, Radish, Carrots, Sprouts and Peppers (V/GF)
- White + Brown Rice (V/GF)
- Teriyaki Chicken (GF)
- Kalua + Cabbage (GF)
- Tofu + Veggie Stir Fry (V/GF)
- Local Kauai Poi (V/GF)
- Pineapple Cake with Haupia Topping
- Beverages include: Beer, Wine, Ginger Spritzer Mai Tai, Champagne, Water, Assorted Soft Drinks and Island Juices
Your Tour Includes
- See the Napali Coast, amazing marine life, and more!
- Hot buffet dinner
- Mai tais, beer, wine, and soft drinks during the cruise
- Sunset champagne toast
- The chance to see humpback whales (in season)
- Check in at 1:30 p.m. at our Port Allen location (time varies by season).
- For safety, no pregnant women or children under 5 allowed on this tour.
- Tax not included
Note that tours often fill up 3 – 5 days in advance. Booking your tour early in your vacation window is a good idea in case the weather forces us to postpone your tour.
Disclaimer: This is a once-in-a-lifetime adventure. It may not be suitable for individuals who are physically challenged. Those who suffer from motion sickness should take precautions. Safety and your experience are always our top priority. Ocean conditions can sometimes turn rough, therefore all tour routes and destinations are subject to change due to weather. Snorkeling depends on ocean conditions. Please review our full Passenger Policy here.
Leila: Our Sleek Sailing Catamaran
With her sleek construction and design, Leila slips quickly and smoothly through the waters. The catamaran design allows for level sailing. With no more than 10 degrees of “heel,” you won’t be sailing sideways.
Although Leila’s two-hull design is based on a historical prototype, she truly is a modern, state-of-the-art vessel. The space-age epoxy/glass construction used to build Holo Holo was used in making Leila as well. This composite makes for a strong and safe structure. The mast and sail are of the best quality and modern design. – Learn more.
“An experience of a lifetime. The Captain and his crew were knowledgeable and helpful. We were able to go under a waterfall and get breathtaking pictures of the coastline.“