Holo Holo Charters
- No expectant mothers.
- Not recommended for individuals who have or have had back problems, recent injuries or surgeries, or suffer from severe motion sickness (no refunds are given for sea sickness). Seasickness is best prevented with an over the counter remedy.
- This is an adventure. Ocean conditions can vary and may turn rough at times. It may not be suitable for some folks (all physically challenged individuals are subject to Captain’s discretion).
- If you do not have your prescribed medication with you, i.e. Inhalers, EpiPens, diabetic medication and/or any other medications taken daily, you must reschedule your tour for another day.
- All tour routes and destinations are subject to change without notice. Ocean conditions can and will sometimes turn rough. Snorkeling depends on ocean conditions.
- Cancelled tours by Holo Holo Charters are fully refundable or gladly rescheduled.
- “No shows” or any cancellation of reservations with less than 24-hour notice prior to check-in time is subject to a 100% charge of the total fare including tax. Larger groups of 6 or more have a 7 day (1 week) cancellation policy.
- Children must be at least 5 years old for tours.
- Non-swimmers are not allowed in the water.
- All tours are “Bare-Foot”. Passengers will remove their shoes prior to boarding. Only Orthopedic/Diabetic exceptions will be made at Captain’s direction.
- You should bring your own towels, sunscreen, a light jacket, and camera. We will provide everything else.
- Spray-on/aerosol sunscreen is a safety hazard and may not be used on board the vessel. We encourage using reef-friendly sunscreens.
- No smoking of any kind on board the vessel or on the dock.
- We do not land on shore.
- Do not park at the harbor or pier. Please use Holo Holo parking lot only or your car will be towed.
- We are not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen items.
- We reserve the right to refuse service.
- Drones/unmanned aircraft are not allowed on board the vessel.
- Our vessels are equipped with sensitive marine heads (toilets) that will clog if any foreign objects are flushed. If you flush something other than what your body produces and the toilet paper we provide, you may be responsible for the cost of repair.
- Alcohol will be served only after snorkeling. If passenger will be consuming alcoholic beverages an ID will be required on the vessel. No coolers allowed on board.
- Pacemaker and/or defibrillators are prohibited on all Napali coast tours departing from Port Allen.
- Full-face snorkel masks are not allowed, guests are required to use traditional two-piece snorkel and mask sets that are provided by us or they may bring their own.
Holo Holo Charters – COVID-19 Guest Policies
- Face masks are required for all guests and Holo Holo employees under local and Federal law. Guests are required to bring their own face covering (face mask, bandana, face gaiter, etc.) and wear it at all times, from check-in throughout the duration of the boat tour. Face coverings must cover your nose and mouth, and should only be removed for eating, drinking or in-water activities.
- Guests are required to complete a digital health waiver as well as a COVID-19 health screening prior to proceeding on tour.
- If you or any member of your party have had symptoms related to COVID-19 including sore throat, cough, fever, shortness of breath, etc. we request that you stay home and seek medical care.
- In compliance with the Hawaii Safe Travels program, all guests must provide proof of a negative pre-travel COVID test or proper travel documentation to ensure the required 10-day quarantine requirements have been met.
- Please sanitize your hands prior to entering our office and prior to boarding our vessel. Wash or sanitize your hands frequently.
- Please follow social distancing guidelines at all times. Maintain a distance of 6 feet between yourself and other guests who are not a part of your family/group whenever possible.
- Please cover your mouth when coughing or sneezing.
If you have questions or would like additional information, please contact us at the following address:
Holo Holo Charters
4353 Waialo Road, Suite 5A, Eleele, HI 96705
P.O. Box 50940, Eleele, HI 96705