Holo Holo Charters
- This is an adventure. Ocean conditions can vary and may turn rough at times. It may not be suitable for some folks (all physically challenged individuals are subject to captain’s discretion).
- Not recommended for individuals who have/had back problems, recent injuries or surgeries, or suffer from severe motion sickness (no refunds are given for seasickness). Seasickness is best prevented with an over-the-counter remedy.
- No expectant mothers.
- Children must be 5 years or older.
- All tour routes and destinations are subject to change without notice. Ocean conditions can and will sometimes turn rough. Snorkeling depends on ocean conditions.
- Cancelled tours by Holo Holo Charters are fully refundable or gladly rescheduled.
- “No shows” or any cancellation within 24-hours of check-in time is subject to a 100% charge of the total fare including tax.
- We are not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen items.
- We reserve the right to refuse service.
- We do not land on shore.
- Non-swimmers are not allowed in the water.
- Full-face snorkel masks are not allowed; guests are required to use traditional two-piece snorkel and mask sets.
- If you do not have your prescribed medication with you, i.e. Inhalers, EpiPens, diabetic medication and/or any other daily medications, you must reschedule your tour for another day.
- No smoking of any kind, including electronic cigarettes.
- You should bring your own towels, sunscreen, a light jacket and a camera. We will provide everything else.
- All tours are “Bare-Foot”. Passengers will remove their shoes prior to boarding. Only orthopedic/diabetic exceptions will be made at captain’s direction.
- Alcohol will be served only after snorkeling on applicable tours. If passenger will be consuming alcoholic beverages an ID will be required on the vessel.
- No coolers or drones/unmanned aircraft allowed on-board.
- Spray-on/aerosol sunscreen is a safety hazard and may not be used on-board the vessel. We encourage using reef-friendly sunscreens.
- Our vessels are equipped with sensitive marine heads (toilets) that clog easily. Do not flush anything other than what your body produces and the toilet paper we provide.
- Please use Holo Holo parking lot only or your car will be towed.
- Hanalei Departures: Due to vessel transfers, guests should be prepared to wade in the water and be able to assist themselves onto vessel.
Holo Holo Charters – COVID-19 Guest Policies
- Guests are required to complete a digital health waiver as well as a COVID-19 health screening prior to proceeding on tour.
- If you or any member of your party have had symptoms related to COVID-19 including sore throat, cough, fever, shortness of breath, etc. we request that you stay home and seek medical care.
- Please sanitize your hands prior to entering our office and prior to boarding our vessel. Wash or sanitize your hands frequently.
- Please follow social distancing guidelines at all times. Maintain a distance of 6 feet between yourself and other guests who are not a part of your family/group whenever possible.
- Please cover your mouth when coughing or sneezing.
If you have questions or would like additional information, please contact us at the following address:
Holo Holo Charters
4353 Waialo Road, Suite 5A, Eleele, HI 96705
P.O. Box 50940, Eleele, HI 96705