Holo Holo Charters
- This is an adventure. Ocean conditions can vary and may turn rough at times. It may not be suitable for some folks (all physically challenged individuals are subject to captain’s discretion).
- Not recommended for individuals who have/had back problems, recent injuries or surgeries, or suffer from severe motion sickness (no refunds are given for seasickness). Seasickness is best prevented with an over-the-counter remedy.
- No expectant mothers.
- Children must be 5 years or older.
- All tour routes and destinations are subject to change without notice. Ocean conditions can and will sometimes turn rough. Snorkeling depends on ocean conditions.
- Cancelled tours by Holo Holo Charters are fully refundable or gladly rescheduled.
- “No shows” or any cancellation within 24-hours of check-in time is subject to a 100% charge of the total fare including tax.
- We are not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen items.
- We reserve the right to refuse service.
- We do not land on shore.
- Non-swimmers are not allowed in the water.
- Full-face snorkel masks are not allowed; guests are required to use traditional two-piece snorkel and mask sets.
- If you do not have your prescribed medication with you, i.e. Inhalers, EpiPens, diabetic medication and/or any other daily medications, you must reschedule your tour for another day.
- No smoking of any kind, including electronic cigarettes.
- You should bring your own towels, sunscreen, a light jacket and a camera. We will provide everything else.
- All tours are “Bare-Foot”. Passengers will remove their shoes prior to boarding. Only orthopedic/diabetic exceptions will be made at captain’s direction.
- In accordance with our liquor license, guests may not bring their own alcohol and IDs are required for age verification. Intoxicated guests will not be served and may be denied boarding. Alcohol will be served only after snorkeling on applicable tours.
- No coolers or drones/unmanned aircraft allowed on-board.
- Spray-on/aerosol sunscreen is a safety hazard and may not be used on-board the vessel. We encourage using reef-friendly sunscreens.
- Our vessels are equipped with sensitive marine heads (toilets) that clog easily. Do not flush anything other than what your body produces and the toilet paper we provide.
- Please use Holo Holo parking lot only or your car will be towed.
If you have questions or would like additional information, please contact us at the following address:
Holo Holo Charters
4353 Waialo Road, Suite 5A, Eleele, HI 96705
P.O. Box 50940, Eleele, HI 96705