- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 6-12
This premier trip aboard Holo Holo takes you west and north to the majestic Napali Coast, where you can see waterfalls, lush valleys, and sea caves. After sightseeing and hearing the history of the Napali Coast, we head across the channel to the “Forbidden Island” of Niihau.
When we arrive at Niihau, we choose our snorkel spot. Our caring crew assists and instructs you in snorkeling — relax, float, and watch the comings and goings of the aquatic world. No other place in Hawaii offers you such unique formations, and no other company provides you with the opportunity to see Niihau and Lehua. Niihau’s old age means it has been shaped and carved by ocean currents and waves into the longest of all the Hawaiian Islands.
After snorkeling, enjoy a gourmet deli-style buffet lunch. Choose from a variety of deli meats, cheeses, veggies, and breads to make your sandwich a work of art! Also included are pasta and fresh fruits. Assorted soft drinks are served throughout the tour, with beer and wine served after snorkeling. While you are eating, we share stories about the island, the people, and the history of Niihau.
We pride ourselves on creating fun and memorable ocean adventures for our guests. Your safety is our top priority; therefore, all tour routes, destinations, and snorkeling activities are dependent on ocean and weather conditions. Conditions around Kauai can change quickly, so our expert captains are constantly analyzing and may wait until check-in time to determine the best route for the day. If that occurs, you will have the opportunity to go on the altered tour, reschedule to another day, or cancel your tour at no charge if it is weather related. If you have any questions or concerns, please call us at 808-335-0815 so we can help create the best experience for you and your family!
- Scrambled Eggs with Sautéed Veggies
- Assorted Fresh Baked Pastries
- Mixed Tropical Fruit Platter (GF/V)
- Beverages Include: Medium Roast Coffee, Tea, Hot Chocolate, Water, Assorted Soft Drinks and Island Juices
- Whole Wheat Loaf + Sourdough Rolls
- Select Deli Meats and Cheeses: Turkey, Ham, Roast Beef, Salami, Cheddar, Jack, Provolone and Swiss
- Condiments & Vegetables: Lettuce, Tomato, Clover or Local Sprouts, Onion, Pickles, and Pepperoncini
- Bowtie Penne Pasta Salad with Seasonal Fresh Vegetables, Parmesan Cheese and Lemon-Herb Vinaigrette (V)
- Vegetable Platter: Carrot Sticks, Celery Sticks, Bell Peppers, Cherry Tomatoes, Black Olives, Roasted Red Pepper Hummus (GF/V) and Spinach Dip (V)
- Homemade Chocolate Chip and Oatmeal Craisin Cookies
- Beverages Include: Beer, Wine, Ginger Beer, Water, Assorted Soft Drinks and Island Juices
Your Tour Includes
- Lehua Crater, Niihau’s North Shore, the Napali Coast, marine life, and more!
- Continental breakfast and buffet lunch
- Free beverages all day — with beer and wine served after we snorkel
- All snorkeling equipment and instruction
- The chance to see humpback whales (in season)
- Check in at 6:00 a.m. at our Port Allen location (time varies by season).
- Tour length: 7 hours
- For safety, no children under 6 are allowed on this tour.
- Tax not included
Note that tours often fill up 3 – 5 days in advance. Booking your tour early in your vacation window is a good idea in case the weather forces us to postpone your tour.
Disclaimer: This is a once-in-a-lifetime adventure. It may not be suitable for individuals who are physically challenged. Those who suffer from motion sickness should take precautions. Safety and your experience are always our top priority. Ocean conditions can sometimes turn rough, therefore all tour routes and destinations are subject to change due to weather. Snorkeling depends on ocean conditions. Please review our full Passenger Policy here.
Holo Holo: Our 65' Power Catamaran
Holo Holo is Kauai’s fastest tour vessel. At 65′, this agile power cat is long and wide enough to give you a swift, adventurous ride even at her top speeds. She’ll get you to the Napali Coast or Niihau faster than anyone else! She can carry 65, but we keep the numbers to 49 or less, which means more room to sightsee, snorkel, relax, and enjoy all that Kauai has to offer. Built with safety and comfort in mind, Holo Holo’s design is wide enough to eliminate any long, side-to-side rolling motion, and the hulls are narrow to slice easily through the water, resulting in a smooth ride. And Holo Holo was designed and built specifically to handle the channel waters that separate the islands. With twin 450 hp turbo diesel engines for propulsion, we get you to the beautiful sights of Napali and Niihau faster than any other vessel. – Learn more.
“Seeing the Na Pali coast would have been enough and made the trip worth it. But then we headed over to the forbidden island for some snorkeling. I have never seen such an awesome sight. The corals and fish were so clear. We were able to see an octopus, an eel, and so many different fish.“