Napali Snorkel Sail
For true trade wind sailing on Kauai join us aboard Leila, a beautiful 50' sailing catamaran. Nobody sails more, and it’s not uncommon to attain speeds up to 18 knots (about 20mph)!
Tour Times & Prices
- Check in at 8:00 a.m. at our Port Allen location (time varies by season)
- Tour Length 5 hours
- For safety, no children under 6 allowed on this tour
- Tax not included
Your Tour Includes
Napali means “the cliffs” and you’ll see how apt that name is when you gaze upon its world-renown 3,500-foot heights, green valleys, waterfalls and hidden beaches. As we head for our destination your crew will entertain your imagination with stories of the Hawaiians who once lived there. The Napali Coast is a sight to be enjoyed from sea level!
To top off the experience, your Captain will anchor the boat and you’ll have a chance to do some snorkeling (snorkel location varies depending on the weather conditions the day of your tour).
- Assorted Fresh Baked Pastries and Mixed Tropical Fruit Platter
- Beverages Include: Hot Tea, Coffee, Water, Assorted Soft Drinks and Island Juices
Gourmet Deli-Style Buffet Lunch:
- Assorted Fresh Baked Bread
- Select Deli Meats and Cheeses: Turkey, Ham, Roast Beef, Salami, Swiss and Cheddar
- Condiments & Vegetables: Lettuce, Tomatoes, Sprouts, Carrots, Pickles, Pepperoncini, Onions, Black Olives and Cucumber
- Italian Style Penne Pasta Salad with Assorted Vegetables and Homemade Pesto
- Vegetable Platter: Carrot Sticks, Celery Sticks, Bell Peppers, Cherry Tomatoes, Black Olives, Cucumber with Homemade Ranch and Hummus dip
- Homemade Chocolate Chip and Ginger Molasses Cookies
- Beverages Include: Beer, Wine, Water, Assorted Soft Drinks and Island Juices
Disclaimer: This is a once-and-a-lifetime adventure. It may not be suitable for individuals who are physically challenged. Those that suffer from motion sickness should take precautions. Safety and your experience are always our top priority. Ocean conditions can sometimes turn rough, therefore all tour routes and destinations are subject to change due to weather. Snorkeling depends on ocean conditions. Please review our full Passenger Policy here.
Make your reservations online and save $15 per person! Note that tours often fill up 3-5 days in advance. Booking your Napali coast tours early in your vacation window. It is a good idea in case weather forces us to postpone your tour.
To reserve Leila for private group charter of the South Shore or the Napali Coast: Contact Us.
Leila: Our Sleek Sailing Catamaran
With her sleek construction and design, Leila slips quickly and smoothly through the waters. The catamaran design allows for level sailing. With no more than 10 degrees of “heel,” you won’t be sailing sideways.
Although Leila’s two-hull design is based on a historical prototype, she truly is a modern, state-of-the-art vessel. The space-age epoxy/glass construction used to build Holo Holo was used in making Leila as well. This composite makes for a strong and safe structure. The mast and sail are of the best quality and modern design.
Leila has two entry/exit points for convenient movement on and off the boat while snorkeling. She also has two heads (bathrooms), one located on each side of the boat and are spacious enough to change from “sailing” to “swimming” attire.
Leila has all the modern luxuries and, at 28′ wide, there is ample room for lounging. She’s licensed to carry 45 people, but we keep it down to 37 to give you plenty of space to take in the views.