Napali Coast Hanalei Tours -This seasonal and adventurous raft tour leaves out of Hanalei and gets you up close and personal to the majestic Napali Coast where we’ll explore lava tunnels, sea caves, waterfalls, and hidden beaches.
Kauai Snorkeling Tours
Underneath the surface of Kauai’s waters, there are monk seals, Hawaiian green sea turtles, and dozens of species of colorful tropical fish to observe swimming in and above the coral reef. It’s no wonder that snorkeling is one of the most popular activities for Kauai locals and visitors alike. While there’s always the option of snorkeling from the beach, we humbly suggest that for the most satisfying snorkeling experience, you take a Kauai snorkeling tour with us, Holo Holo Charters. Here’s why:
- There are more than a dozen snorkeling locations that we visit, depending on the ocean conditions of the day. Considering weather and ocean conditions, our captains use their local knowledge to choose the day’s best spot– which means you won’t be driving all over the island only to be let down by breaking waves or murky water.
- The most impressive marine life is (not surprisingly) almost always found at places you simply can’t drive to. Along the Napali Coast, and especially around Lehua Crater and Niihau Island, are some of the clearest and cleanest snorkeling destinations in the state. Fish, turtles, seals, coral, and volcanic formations will delight experienced and beginner snorkelers alike.
- We have all the gear you need! No need for you to spend your limited vacation time renting/returning masks, snorkels, fin, floatation devices, etc. We’ll show you how to use everything and share some basic snorkeling best practices.
- Our captain and crew members are your lifeguards. Our crew members will be on SUP boards, in the water with you, diligently watching to identify anyone that’s struggling or drifting away. Your captain will be on the boat, staying alert for shifting currents and changing conditions.
- Snorkeling is just one part of the day’s epic adventure! Depending on what tour you choose, there may also be sightseeing, sailing, storytelling, delicious food, and adult beverages. We’ll do all the work so that you can just enjoy it.
Snorkeling is fantastic if you’re in the right place at the right time with the right equipment. With our expertise in local snorkel spots, the ability to get there, and quality gear, we can check all those boxes and make your Kauai snorkeling dreams come true!