Niihau + Napali Super Tour
What a day! No other company offers this amazing trip. Our premiere trip aboard Holo Holo begins with a continental breakfast as we head west & north to the majestic Napali Coast with waterfalls, lush valleys, and sea caves.
Tour Times & Prices
- Check in at 6:30 a.m. at our Port Allen location (time varies by season)
- Tour Length 7 hours
- For safety, no children under 6 allowed on this tour
- Tax not included
Your Tour Includes
After sightseeing and hearing the history of the Napali Coast we will head across the channel to the “Forbidden Island” of Niihau. When we arrive at Niihau we’ll choose our snorkel spot. Our caring crew will assist and instruct you in snorkeling—relax, float, and watch the comings and goings of the aquatic world. No other place in Hawaii offers you such unique formations, and no other company provides you with the opportunity to see Niihau and Lehua. Niihau’s old age means it has been shaped and carved by ocean currents and waves the longest of all the Hawaiian Islands.
After snorkeling, enjoy a gourmet deli-style buffet lunch. Choose from a variety of deli meats, cheeses, veggies and breads to make your sandwich a work of art! Also included are pasta and fresh fruits. Assorted soft drinks are served throughout the tour, with beer and wine served after snorkeling. While you are eating we talk story about the island, the people and history of Niihau.
- Assorted Fresh Baked Pastries and Mixed Tropical Fruit Platter
- Beverages Include: Hot Tea, Coffee, Water, Assorted Soft Drinks and Island Juices
Gourmet Deli-Style Buffet Lunch:
- Assorted Fresh Baked Bread
- Select Deli Meats and Cheeses: Turkey, Ham, Roast Beef, Salami, Swiss and Cheddar
- Condiments & Vegetables: Lettuce, Tomatoes, Sprouts, Carrots, Pickles, Pepperoncini, Onions, Black Olives and Cucumber
- Italian Style Penne Pasta Salad with Assorted Vegetables and Homemade Pesto
- Vegetable Platter: Carrot Sticks, Celery Sticks, Bell Peppers, Cherry Tomatoes, Black Olives, Cucumber with Homemade Ranch and Hummus dip
- Homemade Chocolate Chip and Ginger Molasses Cookies
- Beverages Include: Beer, Wine, Water, Assorted Soft Drinks and Island Juices
Make your reservations online and save $15 per person! Note that tours often fill up 3-5 days in advance. Booking your tour early in your vacation window is a good idea in case weather forces us to postpone your tour.
To reserve Holo Holo for private group tours of Niihau and the Napali Coast: Contact Us.
Holo Holo: Our 65' Power Catamaran
Holo Holo is Kauai’s fastest tour vessel. At 65′, this agile power cat is long and wide enough to give you a swift, adventurous ride even at her top speeds. She’ll get you to the Napali Coast or Niihau faster than anyone else! She can carry 65, but we keep the numbers to 49 or less, which means more room to sightsee, snorkel, relax and enjoy all that Kauai has to offer.
Built with safety and comfort in mind, Holo Holo’s design is wide enough to eliminate any long, side-to-side rolling motion and the hulls are narrow to slice easily through the water, resulting in a smooth ride. And Holo Holo was designed and built specifically to handle the channel waters that separate the islands. With twin 425hp turbo diesels for propulsion, we get you to the beautiful sights of Napali and Niihau faster than any other vessel.
There are two heads (bathrooms) located on deck for your convenience (no need to climb or descend a ladder to use the facilities), with ample room to change into your bathing suit in privacy. Holo Holo also boasts a huge shaded cabin with windows that open to allow fresh ocean breezes.