Press // News Page
- Company Contact Info (It does not matter if we already provide a contact page as it is best to make it very easy for people in media to contact us using their method of choice. All in one place for them is best. Include email, phone, and address if you want to, but not necessary)
- Include links to all Company social media
- Company Bio(s)
- Links to all articles about Holo Holo Charters
- Photos of Owners (have a professionally done headshot) It can be a lifestyle shot but must look professional. It is also smart to wear the company brand colors in your photo, so it looks good next to our brand logo.
- Endorsements (best reviews & testimonials)
- Interview Topics: Provide a list of what is most important to our brand. e. sustainability, boats, private charters, wedding related events, fun, family, freedom, best thing to do and so on. Include topics that we can easily talk about and provide photos for.
- Company Press Releases (links)
- Quotes from Company Owner and employees (this is important so they can quickly grab our most purposeful information and add it to their story in case of a time crunch getting a story out, which is like always) Ha-ha! Include: Captain quotes, & quotes from Jess.
- Company Film Policy: Include info about drones, photo releases, other paying passengers on board and so forth. Include a link of our photo release form.
Next, add an online info form to fill out for any media persons wishing to do a trade with us:
*Start with an intro paragraph giving the media person a call to action:
Example: To request a media discount or full media trade please complete and fill out the information form below for approval. ( You can always word this better)
(Link to fill out form)
This form would be like private charter inquires that would be emails to: [email protected] Should we create this email rather than use our existing [email protected] ?
These can be in a different order but should include all in the form.
Include the following:
- Contact Info, email address, telephone number
- What boat tour would you like to experience?
- Requested Tour dates?
- How many passengers?
- Media Kit link
- Social Media & Blog Links: (I would be able to see right away how many followers they have from the links, so we do not need to ask about their followers)
- Links to previous articles:
- Website Address:
- What topics are you wishing to cover?
- What platform(s) will you be using to feature Holo Holo Charters?
- Will you be taking photos and/or video?
- What is your release date?
- Who will be your audience?
- Are you a freelance journalist?
- Are you an influencer?
Grand opening festivities included a traditional Hawaiian pi kai ceremony and a family-friendly 1950s-themed “Shop Hop.” June 27, 2022. Kauai, Hawaii. Construction is complete for Kauai tour boat company Holo Holo Charters’ new boat shop and maintenance facility. In 2019, the company purchased a one-acre plot of land in Port Allen from Alexander & Baldwin…
The national recognition affirms that the company is realizing the ideals set in its Mission Statement and provides motivation to keep raising the bar higher. Kauai, Hawaii, May 20, 2022. – Kauai boat tour company Holo Holo Charters has been voted the Number One Best Boat Tour in America by the USA Today 10Best Readers’…
The Kauai boat tour company is one of twenty unique American boat tour operators competing for this year’s title. Kauai, Hawaii, April 11, 2022. –Kauai boat tour company Holo Holo Charters was recently nominated as a candidate in the USA Today 10Best Readers’ Choice Award contest for Best Boat Tour in the U.S. and is…
Kauai Boat Tour Company Becomes First in State to Upgrade to Energy-Efficient Diesel Outboard Motors “Employing this cutting-edge marine technology gives Holo Holo Charters environmental bragging rights.” Port Allen, Kauai, Hawaii. March 24, 2022. Holo Holo Charters, a Kauai company that prides itself on its four Kauai-built tour boats has earned itself another distinction by…
Kaua’i Boat Tour Company Wins the Hearts of USA Today’s Readers “Find out why the owner of a New York Online Expedition Company, a Los Angeles TV Travel Host and the Black Tomato all nominated this Kaua’i Boat Tour Company for USA Today’s 2019 10Best Readers’ Choice Awards” Port Allen, Kaua’i, Hawai’i (June 27, 2019)…
Kauai Visitors Pledge Online to Holo Holo (Travel) Responsibly “It’s a win-win for the responsible traveler when they take the Holo Holo Pono Pledge” Port Allen, Kaua’i, Hawaii – March 14, 2019 Did you know that traveling responsibly can lead to more exhilarating adventures? Holo Holo Charters, a 20-year-old, locally-owned boat tour company, understands…
New, Authentic, Hawaiian Cultural and Educational Tour Launches on the Oldest Island in Hawai’i – Kaua’i “Na Waiwai, native Hawaiian land & sea exploration fulfills biggest buzz word in Hawaii tourism industry.” Port Allen, Kaua’i, Hawaii – March 29, 2019 Are you looking for a purposeful activity, combined with cultural immersions, infused with the thrill of adventure? Holo Holo Charters teamed up with the National Tropical Botanical Gardens to launch Na Waiwai, an interactive guided land and sea tour rooted in Kaua’i history, for visitors of all ages. “Our goal at Holo Holo Charters is to provide memorable experiences for our valued passengers, while sharing the Hawaiian culture, history, and values. Our Kaua’i tour, Na Waiwai, gives visitors a one-of-a-kind Native Hawaiian cultural experience” says Chandra Bertsch, General Manager of Holo Holo Charters. According to Paula Simpson Takamori, owner of Travel…