Best Things To Do On Your Kauai Honeymoon
- Kokee State Park: After the hustle and bustle of your wedding, you might be ready to escape to nature and if so, the “Grand Canyon of Hawaii” is just the place. Whether you’re looking to burn off all that cake and champagne with a challenging 8-mile hike, enjoy a casual stroll with incredible views, or even sleep under the stars, Kokee State Park on Kauai’s westside has got you covered. Visit the park’s website https://dlnr.hawaii.gov/dsp/parks/kauai/kokee-state-park/ for descriptions of trail and camping options. Cabins are very popular with locals and tourists alike so do book early. No matter how you decide to spend your time in the park, be sure to visit the cozy and historic Kokee Lodge for food, drinks, and a really great selection of Kauai souvenirs.
- Kauai Couples Massage + Beach Day: Tell your honey you’ve got a plan and all they need to do is bring their towel, their swimsuit and their hat. Pack up some tropical fruits, juices, and coconut waters and surprise your sweetie with an indulgent beachside couples massage! Listen to the waves crashing and the children playing while you simultaneously receive a relaxing rub-down. When your time is up, layout those towels, bust out those refreshing drinks and take a dip in the clear, warm ocean.
- Holo Holo Charters Boat Tour: Coming to Kauai and not seeing the Napali Coast is like going to Paris and not seeing the Eiffel Tower—it’s lunacy! You’ve come all this way and who knows if you’ll ever be back—we insist you treat yo’selves to a Kauai boat tour on the Napali Coast. If you want to go snorkeling, choose one of our daytime adventures. If you’d rather dress up a bit and go for more of a romantic vibe, we recommend one of our sunset dinner tours. Either way, we’re going to be serving you food & drinks and talking story & legends about Kauai while we explore one of the world’s most spectacular coastlines. There’s an area with steep, emerald green pinnacles that’s called “Cathedrals.” When you see that, you’ll be hearing wedding bells all over again. Oh, and if you’re looking for the perfect backdrop for the ultimate honeymoon photo, or your first-holiday card as a married couple photo, it doesn’t get much better than the Napali Coast. We would love to help you celebrate your love!
- Kapaa Bike Path: Get in the saddle and do some freewheeling along the Ke Ala Hele Makalae Trail on Kauai’s east shore. This wide, paved, and safe multi-use coastal trail is a super fun place to stretch your legs and feel the warm trade winds on your face. A simple search for “bike rentals Kapaa” will bring up several options of places to park your car, rent some bikes and start cruising. There are plenty of covered pavilions to stop and rest (and smooch!) along the way and a water fountain at Kealia Beach Park. Once you’ve worked up an appetite, good news—you’re in downtown Kapaa, and food trucks abound!
- Kauai honeymoon photoshoot: There is no better place than Kauai to capture all the special moments with your loved one. Your love story has just started a new chapter and a professional photography session on Kauai is the best way to capture your lifelong adventure. Check out our favorite Kauai photographer and book a photo session that you will be sure to never forget.