Holo Holo Charters – COVID-19 Guest Policies
Holo Holo Charters knows the importance of protecting beautiful Kaua’i. Our primary goal is to ensure the safety of our guests, employees, and small island community. We look forward to providing safe and exciting ocean adventures for you, our extended ‘ohana.
We are taking additional care to minimize the risks associated with travel and group activities. We ask that all guests follow the guidelines below and practice care with health and hygiene. If you or any member of your party has been feeling ill, please let us know as soon as possible.
- Guests are required to complete a digital health waiver as well as a COVID-19 health screening prior to proceeding on tour.
- If you or any member of your party have had symptoms related to COVID-19 including sore throat, cough, fever, shortness of breath, etc. we request that you stay home and seek medical care.
- Please sanitize your hands prior to entering our office and prior to boarding our vessel. Wash or sanitize your hands frequently.
- Please cover your mouth when coughing or sneezing.
Holo Holo Charters – COVID-19 Company Policies
Holo Holo Charters is taking additional steps in our daily operations by cleaning, disinfecting, and updating protocols to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our guests and employees. Our policies adhere to the U.S. Coast Guard’s COVID-19 safety requirements, CDC recommendations, and local requirements.
Our commitment to you:
- We have increased our cleaning and sanitization procedures onboard the vessels to exceed CDC guidelines, including physical cleaning with EPA-approved disinfectant. Additional hand sanitizer stations are available throughout our office and the vessels for your safety.
- Frequent wipe-downs of high-touch common areas are performed in our office and onboard our vessels.
- Holo Holo checks all employee temperatures daily. Any employee having a temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher will not be permitted to work to ensure the safety of our employees and guests. Each employee is required to pass a health screening before clocking in for their shift.
- All complimentary snorkeling gear (snorkel, mask, fins, and flotation devices), are cleaned and sanitized before and after every use, using protocols and products suggested by the CDC.
- All onboard meals are served in accordance with state requirements.
Kauai Boat Tours
Port Allen Physical: 4353 Waialo Road, Suite 5A, Ele’ele, HI 96705
Mailing: PO Box 50940, Ele’ele, HI 96705
Hanalei Physical: 5-5134 Kuhio Hwy, Hanalei, HI 96714