Help Us Win Best Boat Tour in the U.S.
Aloha friends, and thank you in advance for taking the time to read this! Here’s the deal: we need your help. We need your online vote so that we can be named the Best Boat Tour in the U.S.
Hear us out! Like most people, we kind of roll our eyes when, for example, a menu claims that they make the “Best Loco Moco in Hawaii.” It’s a silly assertion because the word “best” is subjective—not based on facts or information but rather on feelings and tastes. Maybe our tutu’s loco moco is the best or maybe we think the loco moco at the food truck in Kapaa is the best. Who’s to say? It’s all so personal.
Holo Holo Charters has been nominated by the USA Today 10 Best Readers Choice Awards for Best Boat Tour in the U.S. and well, obviously we want to win! Our company strives to be the best boat tour company on Kauai, and, not surprisingly– we would absolutely love to own the title of Best Boat Tour in the whole United States.
That’s where you come in! We’re asking you, friends, to give us two simple clicks (no registration or email required), and help us win the title of Best Boat Tour in the U.S.
We don’t want you to vote for us if you don’t truly think we’re “the best.”
Let us make the case. The following are six arguments as to why Holo Holo Charters is “the best”:
- Napali Coast: We can’t take credit for this one, but we will take you there—to one of the most breathtaking coastlines in the world with our Napali Coast Tours. The incredible northwest shore of Kauai boasts 4,000’ cliffs, sea caves, waterfalls, pristine beaches, spinner dolphins, Hawaiian sea turtles, humpback whales (seasonally), snorkeling, sunsets, rainbows, unicorns, and more! Kauai and the Napali Coast will make you feel all the feels.
- We built our boats: Our four Kauai tour boats were proudly designed by our company’s founder and built right here on Kauai, specifically for Hawaii’s challenging ocean conditions. Our dynamic fleet is efficient, sleek, comfortable, meticulously maintained, and frequently modified and upgraded by our maintenance department. Our boats are our babies.
- We’re committed to reducing our carbon footprint: We recently became the first company in the state of Hawaii to deploy brand-new and super exciting efficient diesel outboard motor technology. This major investment will save tens of thousands of gallons of gasoline each season. Our company CEO is on the board of STAH, the Sustainable Tourism Association of Hawaii, and we look for every realistic opportunity to reduce our impact, such as switching from bottled water to filtered water.
- We give back to our beloved Kauai: Taking school kids on field trips, donating Kauai boat tours and cash for local fundraising efforts, and deploying our boats and captains to rescue trapped people and pets out of Hanena during the flood of 2018… our work here never ends!
- Company culture is a priority: We strive to attract, hire, and retain the finest talent on Kauai in all departments— management administration, reservations, Captains, crew, and shop/maintenance. We’re on the same team, and we have the same goals.
- Quality food and beverage served with aloha hospitality: Our fresh, colorful meals are made every day with whole ingredients, and we offer a creative selection of beverages including Kauai Coffee, sodas, tropical juices, craft beers, hard seltzers, red, white, and sparkling wines, and Kauai Rum Ginger Mai Tais. On our tours, you’ll feel welcome, appreciated, and very well taken care of—our crew is “the best” (wink wink.)
Sooo, do we have you convinced????? Do you believe that Holo Holo Charters is the Best Boat Tour in the U.S.?
Admittedly, each of the other nine candidates sounds impressive in their own rights, and we know that those tours are “the best” for some people. Not one of us can be the best for everyone.
If we’re “the best” for you (and we hope we are!) please help achieve the ultimate affirmation, the title of Best Boat Tour in the U.S. by voting for us as many times as possible between now and May 9th. Voting requires zero registration– simply click here and click Holo Holo.
You can vote every single day, and you can vote from multiple devices, just sayin’.
Whether you vote once, vote thirty times, or don’t vote at all, we appreciate your consideration in helping to name Holo Holo Charters the Best Boat Tour in the U.S.