Holo Holo is Kauai’s fastest tour vessel. At 65′, this agile power cat is long and wide enough to give you a swift, adventurous ride even at her top speeds. She’ll get you to the Napali Coast or Niihau faster than anyone else! She can carry 65, but we keep the numbers to 49 or less, which means more room to sightsee, snorkel, relax and enjoy all that Kauai has to offer.
Built with safety and comfort in mind, Holo Holo’s design is wide enough to eliminate any long, side-to-side rolling motion and the hulls are narrow to slice easily through the water, resulting in a smooth ride. And Holo Holo was designed and built specifically to handle the channel waters that separate the islands. With twin 450hp turbo diesels for propulsion, we get you to the beautiful sights of Napali and Niihau faster than any other vessel.
There are two heads (bathrooms) located on deck for your convenience (no need to climb or descend a ladder to use the facilities), with ample room to change into your bathing suit in privacy. Holo Holo also boasts a huge shaded cabin with windows that open to allow fresh ocean breezes.
1. Service Contract Price. The service contract price for the charter shall be the gross total of the charges for the vessel charter, food and beverage services, other cost and expenses, general excise, sales, or other similar taxes, payable by or levied upon Holo Holo Charters.
2. Payment of the Service Contract Price: “The Client” shall pay the service contract price as follows:
a. Hundred (100%) of the Gross Service Contract Price is due at the time of booking to secure and confirm event. Unless otherwise stated in written agreement
3. Cancellation Policy. If “The Client” cancels at least seven (7) days prior to the scheduled Date of the event, “The Vendor” shall return any payments paid by “The Client” for this specific event. If “ The Client” cancels less than seven (7) days prior to the scheduled date of the event, “ The Vendor” shall be entitled to a cancellation fee equal to fifty (50%) of the total Gross Service Contract Price and shall return any additional amounts paid by “The Client”. If “the Client” cancels three (3) days prior to scheduled date of event, “The Vendor” shall be entitled to a cancellation fee equal to 100% of deposit price and shall return only additional amounts paid by “The Client”.
4. Cancellation by “The Vendor”. “The Vendor” reserves the right and discretion to cancel the charter for break of the contract by “The Client” or for weather, mechanical failure, safety considerations, or for any other reason. In the event of such a cancellation “The Vendor” shall return all deposit payments made by “The Client”, less cancellation or other charges made by “The Vendor”.
5. Holo Holo Charters requires “The Client” and all of their guests to cooperate in good faith with “The Vendor” and all staff associated with “The Vendor. “The Vendor” reserves the right to refuse service to “The Client” for any misconduct by persons in “The Client”; this includes but is not limited to: verbal or physical abuse, violence or threat of violence, excessive inebriation, and unsafe or disruptive behavior, as well as any violation of law, rule, or regulation. If such events occur “The Vendor” reserves the right to cancel or alter the tour; no refunds will be issued to “The Cilent” and additional fees may apply.