Adventurer II & III are super-fast, modern, rigid-hull inflatable boats. Not to be confused with a Zodiac-type rubber raft, they’re made with a channeled fiberglass hull that cuts through the waves. Twin 225hp outboard motors allow for a top speed up to 30 knots!
The high speed of these rafts, combined with our unique North Shore departure brings the Napali Coast into view just minutes after we leave Hanalei Bay—no one gets to the coast faster.
These boats are designed for comfort as well as speed and safety.
1. Service Contract Price. The service contract price for the charter shall be the gross total of the charges for the vessel charter, food and beverage services, other cost and expenses, general excise, sales, or other similar taxes, payable by or levied upon Holo Holo Charters.
2. Payment of the Service Contract Price: “The Client” shall pay the service contract price as follows:
a. Hundred (100%) of the Gross Service Contract Price is due at the time of booking to secure and confirm event. Unless otherwise stated in written agreement
3. Cancellation Policy. If “The Client” cancels at least seven (7) days prior to the scheduled Date of the event, “The Vendor” shall return any payments paid by “The Client” for this specific event. If “ The Client” cancels less than seven (7) days prior to the scheduled date of the event, “ The Vendor” shall be entitled to a cancellation fee equal to fifty (50%) of the total Gross Service Contract Price and shall return any additional amounts paid by “The Client”. If “the Client” cancels three (3) days prior to scheduled date of event, “The Vendor” shall be entitled to a cancellation fee equal to 100% of deposit price and shall return only additional amounts paid by “The Client”.
4. Cancellation by “The Vendor”. “The Vendor” reserves the right and discretion to cancel the charter for break of the contract by “The Client” or for weather, mechanical failure, safety considerations, or for any other reason. In the event of such a cancellation “The Vendor” shall return all deposit payments made by “The Client”, less cancellation or other charges made by “The Vendor”.
5. Holo Holo Charters requires “The Client” and all of their guests to cooperate in good faith with “The Vendor” and all staff associated with “The Vendor. “The Vendor” reserves the right to refuse service to “The Client” for any misconduct by persons in “The Client”; this includes but is not limited to: verbal or physical abuse, violence or threat of violence, excessive inebriation, and unsafe or disruptive behavior, as well as any violation of law, rule, or regulation. If such events occur “The Vendor” reserves the right to cancel or alter the tour; no refunds will be issued to “The Cilent” and additional fees may apply.