- Adult Ages 13+
- Child Ages 6-12
Napali means “the cliffs,” and you see how apt that name is when you gaze upon its world-renowned 3,500-foot heights, green valleys, waterfalls, and hidden beaches. As we head for our destination, your crew entertains your imagination with stories of the Hawaiians who once lived there. The Napali Coast is a sight to be enjoyed from sea level!
To top off the experience, your captain anchors the boat and you have a chance to do some snorkeling (the snorkel location varies depending on the weather conditions the day of your tour).
We provide all the snorkel gear — including floatation — and professional instruction to make sure you have a great time in the water.
We pride ourselves on creating fun and memorable ocean adventures for our guests. Your safety is our top priority; therefore, all tour routes, destinations, and snorkeling activities are dependent on ocean and weather conditions. Conditions around Kauai can change quickly, so our expert captains are constantly analyzing and may wait until check-in time to determine the best route for the day. If that occurs, you will have the opportunity to go on the altered tour, reschedule to another day, or cancel your tour at no charge if it is weather related. If you have any questions or concerns, please call us at 808-335-0815 so we can help create the best experience for you and your family!
- Scrambled Eggs with Sautéed Veggies
- Assorted Fresh Baked Pastries
- Mixed Tropical Fruit Platter (GF/V)
- Beverages Include: Medium Roast Coffee, Tea, Hot Chocolate, Water, Assorted Soft Drinks and Island Juices
- Whole Wheat Loaf + Sourdough Rolls
- Select Deli Meats and Cheeses: Turkey, Ham, Roast Beef, Salami, Cheddar, Jack, Provolone and Swiss
- Condiments & Vegetables: Lettuce, Tomato, Clover or Local Sprouts, Onion, Pickles, and Pepperoncini
- Bowtie Penne Pasta Salad with Seasonal Fresh Vegetables, Parmesan Cheese and Lemon-Herb Vinaigrette (V)
- Vegetable Platter: Carrot Sticks, Celery Sticks, Bell Peppers, Cherry Tomatoes, Black Olives, Roasted Red Pepper Hummus (GF/V) and Spinach Dip (V)
- Homemade Chocolate Chip and Oatmeal Craisin Cookies
- Beverages Include: Beer, Wine, Ginger Beer, Water, Assorted Soft Drinks and Island Juices
Your Tour Includes
- See the Napali Coast, amazing marine life, and more!
- Continental breakfast and gourmet deli lunch
- Soft drinks and water; wine and beer served after snorkeling
- All snorkeling equipment and instruction
- The chance to see humpback whales (in season)
- Check in at 7:00 a.m. at our Port Allen location (time varies by season).
- Tour length: 5 hours
- For safety, no pregnant women or children under 6 are allowed on this tour.
- Tax not included
Note that tours often fill up 3 – 5 days in advance. Booking your tour early in your vacation window is a good idea in case the weather forces us to postpone your tour.
Disclaimer: This is a once-in-a-lifetime adventure. It may not be suitable for individuals who are physically challenged. Those who suffer from motion sickness should take precautions. Safety and your experience are always our top priority. Ocean conditions can sometimes turn rough, therefore all tour routes and destinations are subject to change due to weather. Snorkeling depends on ocean conditions. Please review our full Passenger Policy here.
Leila: Our Sleek Sailing Catamaran
With her sleek construction and design, Leila slips quickly and smoothly through the waters. The catamaran design allows for level sailing. With no more than 10 degrees of “heel,” you won’t be sailing sideways.
Although Leila’s two-hull design is based on a historical prototype, she truly is a modern, state-of-the-art vessel. The space-age epoxy/glass construction used to build Holo Holo was used in making Leila as well. This composite makes for a strong and safe structure. The mast and sail are of the best quality and modern design. – Learn more.
“We’ve been on many paid-tours, and I’m not sure we’ve ever had a more enthusiastic, helpful, fun and funny crew – they seemed to be having as much fun as we were!“