- No expectant mothers.
- Not recommended for individuals who have or have had back problems, recent surgeries, or suffer from severe motion sickness (no refunds are given for sea sickness)
- This is an adventure. Ocean conditions can vary and may turn rough at times. It may not be suitable for some folks (frail or physically challenged individuals are subject to Captain’s discretion).
- If passengers do not have their prescribed medication with them we ask that they reschedule their tour for another day. This is mandatory. I.E. Inhalers, Epipens, Diabetic medication and or any other medications taken daily.
- All tour routes and destinations are subject to change without notice. Ocean conditions can and will sometimes turn rough.
- Cancelled tours by Holo Holo Charters are fully refundable or gladly rescheduled.
- Cancellation of reservations with less then 24 hour notice is subject to a 50% charge of the total fare including tax.
- “No Shows” will be charged 100% of that total including tax.
- Children must be 6 years or older on snorkel tours, 5 years or older for sunset tours.
- Seasickness is best prevented with an over the counter remedy.
- All tours are “Bare-Foot”. No shoes are allowed on board. Passengers will remove their shoes prior to boarding. Only Orthopedic/Diabetic exceptions will be made at captain’s direction.
- If passenger will be consuming alcoholic beverages an ID will be required on the vessel.
- Snorkeling depends on ocean conditions.
- Alcohol will be served only after snorkeling.
- Smoking allowed according to Captains instruction only.
- You should bring your own towels, sunscreen, a light jacket, camera and film. We will provide everything else.
- We do not land on shore.
- Do not park at the harbor pier. Your car will be towed. Please use our parking lot as directed.
- For north shore departures: Due to vessel transfers guests should be prepared to wade in the water and be able to assist themselves onto tour vessel.
- We are not responsible for lost, damaged or stolen items.
- We reserve the right to refuse service.
4353 Waialo Rd. Port Allen Marina Center P.O. Box 50940 Ele’ele, HI. 96705
Tel: (800)848-6130 (808)335-0815 Fax: (808)335-0916